The 2017 Schedule:
CF Open WOD 17.1: Feb. 23 – 27 FB event Page
CF Open WOD 17.2: March 2 – 6 FB event Page
CF Open WOD 17.3: March 9 – 13 FB event Page
CF Open WOD 17.4: March 16 – 20 FB event Page
CF Open WOD 17.5: March 23 – 27 FB event Page
How to Register:
How to Win:
- CF Open WOD Score will be ranked from most points to least points in each division RX, Scaled, and Scaled Plus. Which means the less scores your team has the less points for your team and if you don’t do the WOD. If you don’t sign up and do the WOD you will score a zero.
- Score breakdown for RX, Scaled, and Scaled Plus. (You will have from Friday through Monday until 5pm to complete each week’s WOD.)
- RX scores will count 1.5 points per point if WOD performed Friday night if not it will count as 1 point.
- Scaled scores will count 1.25 points per point if WOD performed on Friday night if not it will count as .75 point.
- Scaled Plus scores will count 1 point if WOD is performed on Friday Night if not it will count as .5 points.
- 5 points added to your individual score if you wear your uniform during the WOD. The 5 points will be added to your score no matter when you do the WOD.
- 10 points added to the total team score if ALL team members on Friday night show up in uniform.
- 5 points added towards total team score for each support member (cheer section). So bring friends and family!
- Your original score you get, will be the score you put into the Games CrossFit account on the website or app.