1. What brought you to Max Kane in the first place?
- Was planning to join CF in New Jersey since I was weightlifting already and I wanted classes. Ended up moving to Georgia and thought it would be a good way to make friends too.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
- First impression was that it was intimidating- tough workouts, really fit people. Turns out if you go consistently the workouts become easier and you can be one of the fit people!
3. What was your first “bright spot”, PR, or accomplishment?
- Hard to remember exactly the first since in the beginning there are lots of wins but shaving big time off my CF Baseline was big for me and being able to do at least 10 push-ups in a row! Oh and that 300lb Deadlift. 😎
4. What are you working on now?
- Getting my Clean lift back up after a dumb injury and increasing my Front Squat. Also trying to keep consistent while very stressed! Learning to teach yoga 😎
5. What’s your favorite Max Kane memory?
- There are lots! Bertha’s rope climb is one! I love watching others hit a Personal Record (PR) – especially the kids! Probably the 2017 CF Open? 2016 CF Open where I met wall balls for the first time 😳 My 300lb DL 😁 Michelle doing burpees while pregnant between 2 mats? 😂 so many!