1. What brought you to Max Kane in the first place?
- I was trying to get myself healthy again and I drove by Max Kane everyday, though I would stop by and take a look. It was an easy stop after work, which was important to me.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
- Loved the feeling of being welcome by everyone and the support. Especially the support and honesty of Jeremy. He truly cares about his clients. The support continues to grow and love the offerings of rehab, ART (Active Release Technique) and nutrition.
3. What was your first “bright spot”, PR, or accomplishment?
- Being able to do squats.
4. What are you working on now?
- I’m working on rehabilitation of my knee, getting stronger and fitter, better nutrition and healthy weight loss.
5. What’s your favorite Max Kane memory?
- The first time I was able to do all the exercises in a class and the round of high fives!