1. What brought you to Max Kane in the first place?
- I was introduced to CrossFit, and similar concept workouts in Nicaragua. When I moved back to Georgia a couple of years ago, I had not been working out for a while. I knew I wanted to get into group fitness again, and was sure that I did not want to go to a “chain” gym. Max Kane seemed legit, and a personable experience.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
- The coaches are personable and actually care about your progress, the athletes also. Its always a fun time!
3. What was your first “bright spot”, PR, or accomplishment?
- I think my last Baseline workout was a pretty big accomplishment for me. Jeremy had helped me get on the right track with nutrition, and it definitely showed in my lifts. Was super excited!
4. What are you working on now?
- I continually work on those difficult necessary movements: double unders (aka jump rope), toes to bar, cleans, rope climbs, pull ups, push ups, etc.
5. What’s your favorite Max Kane memory?
- I really enjoyed being able to participate in my first Open workouts last year! I also really appreciate the ongoing community that y’all have going on.