How Corona-virus Can Take a Toll on Your Mental Health
If you are anything like me your scrolling down your social media feed and you are seeing so much negativity in this world. Do you have nights where you could not sleep? Do you kept thinking “What if… What if I got the Corona? What if my parents or child get sick? What if I lose my job? What if I can’t pay my bills? What if I drive myself crazy with my kids?” Corona-virus can take a toll on your mental health.
At this point you’re mentally drained. There are so many things you can’t control. We don’t know how long this can last. Added stress can compromise your immune system. What we can control is our perspective. Your perspective is your power. Self-care, self-care, self-care!
Here are a few things to start off your new morning routine:
- Gratitude- List 3 things you are grateful for.
- Take Breaks from news stories and social media. Create Boundaries.
- Meditate- Take a few moments to take deep breaths
- Workout- Treat yourself! Release dopamine. Dopamine makes you happy.
- Call or text a friend. Remember you are not alone in your fears.
Practice protecting your peace!