1. What brought you to Max Kane in the first place?
- I was looking to supplement my swimming with an overall body conditioning focusing on core strengthening.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
- My first impression was this is much harder than I expected. I thought I was in decent shape. It’s still as challenging as I want it to be, but I’ve learned to scale better based on limits and how I’m feeling that day.
3. What was your first “bright spot”, PR, or accomplishment?
- My biggest bright spot so far is my increase in my front squat ability. It has almost doubled.
4. What are you working on now?
- I’m still working on my squat strength, but more focused on form and strict movements even if less weight, and, still getting better on scaling to meet my swimming goals and weight loss with MetCon’s.
5. What’s your favorite Max Kane memory?
- There are too many to choose from! I enjoy walking into class every day and the warm welcome from coaches and friends. It’s a great family, and I enjoy being a part of it. To add to this, I really appreciate the commitment to everyone’s overall health from the coaches. Not just physical, but the few weeks, during the COVID-19 shutdown, the challenges to keep everyone focused on something positive, sharing great pics and videos and helping to keep everyone in a good mental state. This is a level of care makes me realize my money is being invested, not just received. So thank you for all Max Kane does!