1. What brought you to Max Kane in the first place?
- I fell in love with CF in 2013. Took a year off to save money…. miserable in the gym by myself. Moved back to Gainesville and found Max Kane.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
- This is EXACTLY what I am looking for. Three key words Knowledge, Structure, and People. I love the knowledge of the coaches and the structure of the classes. The People in the community are hard working, fun, and just normal folks. Same impression today.
3. What was your first “bright spot”, PR, or accomplishment?
- Bright spot: I actually completed my first CF Open and logged on the CF website last year. That was fun and cool!
4. What are you working on now?
- Inflated tummy during lifts, and losing the lbs to help with endurance and all around feel better.
5. What’s your favorite Max Kane memory?
- Ummm that one is kinda hard. I do love the days that we have special workouts where the whole Community comes in at once. Costume, hero, or just community gatherings.