1. What brought you to Max Kane in the first place?
- I noticed the logo and how it was so similar to the military energy.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
- There was structure through the entire class. I realized how the coaching in the class was structured so every class, no matter what coach, flowed the same and I learned the movements in a similar way.
3. What was your first “bright spot”, PR, or accomplishment?
- Meeting new friends, team work and feeling better at the age of 46!
4. What are you working on now?
- Flexibility, endurance and strength within my body that has been an obstacle to work on.
5. What’s your favorite Max Kane memory?
- Every class brings solid memories and team building. As much as CrossFit is working on your own performance, it has been good to motivate and learn from the people within the Max Kane.