1. What brought you to Max Kane in the first place?
- To get in shape and be more energetic. Need to keep up with the kiddos for a while longer.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
- I’ve always enjoyed my time at this gym. The coaches are great and the people are a lot of fun to be around.
3. What was your first “bright spot”, PR, or accomplishment?
- I have a few, but I’m going to give it to my push press. Worked hard to break 125lbs.
4. What are you working on now?
- 185lbs on the bench press.
5. What’s your favorite Max Kane memory?
- Only been here a year, but I guess I could say getting through my first “Murph”. It was scaled for me, but I left the gym feeling good about myself that day.