1. What brought you to Max Kane in the first place?
- I love being challenged and being pushed by others in a healthy way. I love healthy a healthy challenge paired with good coaching and that is what Max Kane offers.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
- At Max Kane I learned what good, competent coaching is and how that can affect training. It definitely improved my training, output and helped avoid injury.
3. What was your first “bright spot”, PR, or accomplishment?
- Getting my first muscle up! Achieving PR’s (personal records) in Deadlift and in my Squats.
4. What are you working on now?
- Cardio, both endurance and sprint work. Also losing 10-15 lbs
5. What’s your favorite Max Kane memory?
- No single memory compares to doing the CrossFit Open Workouts together, that was always fun!